Saturday 9 April 2011

5th in the $11 knock out bounty on fool tilt poker

Sup crew. So after much agonising and donk raping I finally clocked up a decentish result at Fool Tilt. Obviously I shoulda shipped this donkament but it just wasn't meant to be (again!)


My new found best pal who also staked me the other night sent me a $20 stake to try and ship an epic donkament at Fool Tilt. Thing's didn't start out to well busting out of some $6.50 shitty 90 man SNG but after 4 hours and 56 minutes I managed to come 5th in this donkament which is fucking ridiculous as I was raping this tourny from the last 3 tables all the way to the final table and got unlucky to ship it. Here's the final hand I played and how I busted. 

Obviously they have kings every fucking time





Even though a 5th place finish is okay I still felt very dissapointed I never shipped 1st or atleast 2nd. Fucking gut wrenching to see me have QQ after hours of solid play and just knew I was gonna lose, I knew he had K/K but your fingers click the fucking mouse and you've called and your out in 5th. Fuck you fingers you fat stubby fucks fuck you.

So that's it, no screenshots of key hands as I was too much in the zone yesterday and didn't wanna do anything to break my focus lulz I really thought I was gonna ship the donkament but as ever victory eludes me.
So I have some dollars now to play something decent, I left my mate who staked me a message too see if he wants to let the stake ride and enter a $100+$10 tourny to try and ship it BIG if not I'll give him what he's owed and I'll play a medium stakes donkament and try and ship that.

So that's it. It's a step in the right direction but still not the win I crave. I can only hope and dream for next time.

Untill then, take care nigs

-Anonymous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment