Tuesday 5 April 2011

The blog is up and running!

Sup fags. So I've decided to get documenting everything I do to do with gambling right here on this attention whore blogging site that is blogspot.com

My real aim with this is to publish and document the highs and lows of my degenerate gambling world wide (or just to myself cos I doubt any fucker will actually waste there time reading this crap) 


I'm in no way a high roller, but whatever I've got I'm pretty certain I'll gamble it on anything from online poker to to roulette, dogs, sports and just about anything involved in gambling.



I'll be providing pictures of the highs and the lows of anything I have had a flutter on during that time.

If just one person reads and follows this and gets some enjoyment out of my poor luck and gluttony for sickness then it will all be worth it.

See you at the felt fags!

-Anonymous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment